SASEAS BOOSTER HAS POSITIONS OPEN FOR THE COMING TERM:
GIRLS’ BASKETBALL COMMISSIONER – Coordinate Girls Basketball including tryouts, team formation and tournament.
Please email Paul Estes, email@example.com, if you are interested in the position. More information about each position can be found in the SASEAS Boosters bylaws.
Welcome to the SASEAS Boosters
The SASEAS Boosters provide all of the athletic programs for the children of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Andrew Parishes in Milford, Ohio.
The purpose of the SASEAS Booster Organization is:
- To sponsor, promote, coordinate and operate athletic activities for the youth of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Andrew Parishes consistent with the SASEAS Booster Organization Mission Statement
- To regiment a program of athletics for the youth of the parishes and the school in a CYO league deemed appropriate by the Booster Organization.
- To approve or reject the elimination or addition of teams.
- To raise and disperse funds for the purpose of operating the athletic programs and projects which it sponsor.
- To inform the general membership of the scheduled activities and events of the Booster Organization.
Questions? Please contact
President – Paul Estes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration - Kathy Kroeger, email@example.com
Baseball – Andy Hofmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys’ Volleyball - Tom Callahan, email@example.com
SMAC Track – Paul Herriott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan sports are open to our school and parish children. Please visit SASEASboosters.org for further details. If payment is an issue due to hardship, please contact the booster president.
*An additional fee for a uniform they will keep will be collected after the teams are formed.
In order to participate, you must have a completed the registration process, paid all fees and turn in a signed CYO waiver form.
Booster Meeting Dates
The SASEAS Booster organization meets on the first Monday of the month unless that date falls on a holiday. All meeting will be held in the St. Andrew's meeting room outside of the gym at 7:00pm.
September 9th (2nd Monday due to Labor Day)
December 9th (2nd Monday due to Candlelight Dinner)
Booster Meeting Minutes
Directions to Fields and Gyms
Click here to enter the online store