Welcome to the SASEAS Boosters
The SASEAS Boosters provide all of the athletic programs for the children of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Andrew Parishes in Milford, Ohio.
The purpose of the SASEAS Booster Organization is:
- To sponsor, promote, coordinate and operate athletic activities for the youth of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Andrew Parishes consistent with the SASEAS Booster Organization Mission Statement
- To regiment a program of athletics for the youth of the parishes and the school in a CYO league deemed appropriate by the Booster Organization.
- To approve or reject the elimination or addition of teams.
- To raise and disperse funds for the purpose of operating the athletic programs and projects which it sponsor.
- To inform the general membership of the scheduled activities and events of the Booster Organization.
Fall 2014 Registration is now open. Please click on the link below. Payment must be made at time of registration.
In order to participate, you must have a completed the registration process, paid all fees and turn in a signed CYO waiver form.
If payment is an issue due to hardship, please contact the booster president.
Booster Meeting Dates
The SASEAS Booster organization meets on the first Monday of the month unless that date falls on a holiday. All meeting will be held in the St. Andrew's meeting room outside of the gym at 7:00pm.
August 11, 2014
Sept 8 (due to Labor Day)
Apr 13 (due to Spring break)
Booster Meeting Minutes
April and May, 2014
Directions to Fields and Gyms
Click here to enter the online store