Classroom News: October 17-20
6th Grade Social Studies
1. We will complete our chapter on Mesopotamia and the Fertile Crescent this week. The test for this chapter will be on Wednesday.
2. We will start to look at Ancient Egypt and Kush this week. This chapter will be a longer one because of some extra activities we will complete.
7th Grade Religion
1. We will continue our study of the infancy narratives this week. The students will have a test over this chapter on Friday.
2. We will continue to view the series on Sacraments and the Bible. The students will be using information from this series for a project later in the fall.
8th Grade Social Studies
1. We will continue to work on political convention this week. The students will be filming their commercials and working on banners and speeches.
2. We will continue to discuss the American election process through our work on chapters 22 and 23.